Gas leak under review
It should have been Friday the 13th instead of an ordinary Wednesday last week, when everything that could go wrong, seemingly did.
Within a 24-hour period that began at noon on July 18, Tunica’s volunteer firefighters evacuated at least one business in town during a gas leak scare, helped the North Tunica department douse a fire that erupted at the landfill, and answered a tricky medical call at a local casino.
Co. leaving big money in healthcare on the table Tunica County is...
Blues legend James Cotton dead at 81 World-renowned blues...
Local History: Typhoid fever panics Tunica Countians in 1952 This week continues a...
Terror attack on U.S. soil defined the year 2001 [Editor’s note: The...
Utility district sets March 25 deadline to collect past dues Approximately 500...