Longtime community church hosts last service
First Presbyterian Church, located on Main Street in Downtown Tunica, closed its doors this past Sunday after almost 135 years of service to its congregation and the community.
The church, long time home of T.T. “Preacher” Williams, set up its current structure after the fire that burned the original church, excluding the manse, in 1951. Williams, pastor of First Presbyterian from 1917 until his retirement in 1964, was greatly loved by his parishioners and the community; which he remained in after his retirement.
Dulaney named Woman of the Year Read more
Town, schools answer county complaint By its own calculations,...
Gaming agent killed at Robinsonville office In an apparent accidental...
Meeting with the State Superintendent State Superintendent...
NWCC offers test assistance for job seekers, adult students Too few people...